A Cutting-Edge Production Suite
Redefining the creative vista and driving MPC X and MPC Live in standalone and controller mode is AKAI Professional’s reimagined MPC Software; a cutting-edge production suite combining 128-track sequencing capability, real-time time stretching, clip-launch functionality, advanced MIDI editing capability, VST compatibility in controller mode, operation as a standalone application on Mac & PC, advanced sampling & audio editing/recording functionality, seamless DAW integration, a redesigned GUI and much more.
Whether you’re seeking freedom from computer based music production, or searching for the perfect controller for DAW-centric creative exploration, MPC Software grants the ultimate in adaptive creative versatility.
AKAI Professional's MPC 2.8 is a major software/firmware update to the MPC 2 software application for both standalone and desktop versions, offering macOS Catalina support.
The previous update introduced a number of powerful production and performance features, most notably three virtual analogue plug-in instruments, the AIR TubeSynth, Bassline and Electric.
This release includes: -
AIR Virtual Instruments:
1) AIR TubeSynth
2) AIR Bassline
3) AIR Electric
1) Hook City Trap n B Edition
2) Sound Mob
3) Vegas Festival
4) Melodic Horizon
5) Urban Roulette
- MPC 2.8 Software
- 128 track production suite
- DAW integration
- Crossfade Looper
- Open ended supported for all MIDI controllers
- Real time stretch and pitch shift
- MIDI control and advanced editing functionalities
- 5 additional MPC Expansion Packs
- AIR TubeSynth, Bassline and Electric
- 16 Classic AIR effects from Pro Tools
- 12 AIR plugins specifically written for MPC
- Mother Ducker sidechain effect
- And more