Upgrade from Monofilter to Monofilter 4
This upgrade is for owners of Monofilter to upgrade to the new Monofilter 4.
When solid or natural sounding bass is a requirement in your recording projects, Monofilter provides the foundation for real power and definition. Bring transparent solidity to your bass; sharpen, define and align for the tightest mix.
Monofilter defines the centre of your bass, so easily lost through stereo effects processing, synth sound generation, unwanted phase inconsistencies and live recording microphone bleed. Market-leading features give accurate control over stereo spread, transition and phase alignment, with precise visual feedback in a tactile interface that lets you grab the applied stereo envelope and manipulate it directly – without using abstract parameters and knobs.
Trusted by producers:
With presets for every situation and intuitive controls for fine tuning to perfection, Monofilter anchors your bass with ease, while retaining the perceived spatial characteristics of the original sound.
• Independent mono & stereo trim
• Stereo spectrum analysis
• Zero Latency option
• Linear Phase option
• HQ mode
• Phase correlation control
• Bringing definition to weak bass
• Re-centering low frequencies
• Correcting phase issues
• Restoring old masters
• Mastering for vinyl
• Optimising for louder playback
• Ensuring mono-compatibility
• Fixing samples
- Mastering Quality Processing
- Linear phase Monofiltering
- Precise low end phase alignment
- Auto level trim and phase control
- Linear phase High Pass filter
- Multiple output modes
- Clear band limited operation
- Stereo real-time audio analysis
- Real-time correlation by frequency analysis
- Click-and-drag stereo width envelope