The Smart MIDI Tool To Generate Riffs
Introducing 'Riffer', a smart MIDI tool that generates random Riffs for your Sounds, Software & Hardware.
Designed to feed anything that accepts MIDI signal, Software & Hardware, you can choose from 50+ scales, choose pattern complexity, steps, start and end points, set pitch, transpose, motion, measures, and much more to serve as inspiration for your musical masterpieces.
You can generate fresh ideas, sequences, melodies, riffs and musical patterns. Turn them into something of your own or let the software run endlessly using the infinity mode.
Once done, Export the MIDI using Drag and Drop, Or when using the app version, you can send MIDI over Wi-Fi, or select CoreMIDI for inter-app communication and to feed any compatible hardware.
Built both for studio and live performance.
- Generate Random Riffs
- Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
- 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
- Choose the number of notes generated in the Sequence
- Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
- Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
- Quick Export MIDI pattern
- Quick Transpose whole pattern
- Choose Quantization settings
- Shuffle & Shift Mode
- Infinity Mode
- Sequence Motion Settings
- Choose Number of Steps
- Customizable Sequence Range
- Save & Load your own patterns
- Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
- No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same
- The only Plugin available of its Kind!
New in Version 2.0
- Create and Save Custom Scales
- Lock Individual Notes or whole Steps
- Quick Load Preset Menu
- Audio Out for Quick Pattern Preview on Stand-Alone mode
- New Scale Transposition Engine
- New Range Engine for Pitch, Duration & Velocity
- Infinity Mode Loop Selector
- Root Note Probability selector
- New Preset Manager
- MIDI Controllable
- New MIDI Output menu
- Reverse Pattern
- Updated UI
- Performance Improvements