Realtime Panning Separation Tool
RePAN offers real-time panning-based separation of stereo mixes, using AudioSourceRE’s cutting edge Digital Signal Processing techniques. RePAN allows the user to adjust, rebalance and equalize the stereo field in a way not previously possible.
It analyzes the stereo field then separates it into a number of spatial bands allowing the user to change the volume and pan positions of each spatial band independently within a stereo mix in real-time. This user-controllable multi-source separation plugin allows you to control how you want to hear the music mix, on the fly.
Ideal for DJs, mash-up enthusiasts, as well as mixing and mastering engineers who want to gently tweak a mix without requiring the original stems.
- Selectable number of spatial bands (3 to 7)
- Adjustable spatial band positions across the stereo field
- Embedded output mixer to remix, re-pan, mute or solo each spatial band
- Realtime local processing
- Available in AAX, VST and AU formats