Meet your unique nut darbuka
Darbuka-nut is designed for your alternative sound needs. It brings you some quality nut darbuka sounds, oriental rhythms from Anatolia for both Commercial & Non – Commercial use.
With the round-robin feature creating your rhythms, you will have a very realistic darbuka player.
Darbuka-nut is a VST instrument (VSTi) that supports VST, AU and RTAS plugin formats.
Darbuka-nut contains the following types of rhymn formats:
Ayoub-Zar, Baio, Dubstep, Fallahi, Rock, Roman Havasi, Saidi
The Instrument is modelled on the following configuration:
Nut Darbuka – Kirmiz Gul, size 8.5”X14.5”, Copper shell, 5 tuning screws
- Real-time tempo change
- 300 MB 24/44.1 high quality sample library
- round-robin feature for creating your rhythms
- 7 different playing styles
- 27 MIDI files
- Transferring the rhythm to the host program with Drag & Drop functionality
- Direct usage of any style with any drum kit instantly
- Limiter and reverb
- VST, AU and RTAS support