The Number 1 Music Theory Trainer for All Musicians
EarMaster Pro 7 is the easy, motivating and efficient method to become a better musician. With its 2500+ exciting exercises covering all the core aspects of ear training, sight-singing and rhythm training, EarMaster will lead you on your way to great musicianship, regardless of your current skill level – because if you can hear it, you can play it!
Do you want to become a better musician? Or do you need to pass a music exam? You found the right software! EarMaster is the #1 tool for ear training, sight-singing practice and rhythm training at all skill levels, from beginner to very advanced.
With its 2500+ progressive lessons, EarMaster will help you boost your musicianship:
• Sight-sing melodies off musical scores ? Sing back melodies you hear
• Clap back rhythms you hear
• Sing on pitch
• Transcribe music by ear
• Play in rhythm and with precise timing
• Recognize chords, intervals, scales and cadences by ear
• Master swing and jazz harmony
Most musicians want to improve their musical ear, but it’s neither the easiest nor the most exciting part of music learning. It requires a lot of time, dedication, consistency and also a devoted training partner – or so it used to be! Enters EarMaster, which makes ear training, sight-singing and rhythm training easy, motivating and fun. It’s so efficient that you will make solid, lasting progress within the first few weeks of use!
Developed in close partnership with music educators, EarMaster enables you to improve your skills with the exact same exercises that you would meet in the best music schools – but don’t take out word for it: EarMaster is also used by thousands of educational institutions around the world.
So if you are serious about your musical skills, get started with EarMaster and start becoming a better musician!
- Beginner's course to learn all the core area of ear training, sight-singing and rhythm training.
- Complete ear training covering intervals, chords, chord inversions, scales, harmonic progressions melodies, rhythm, and more.
- Voice detection technology that recognizes the notes you sing.
- Sight-singing course: sing on-screen scores into a microphone (not included) and get immediate feedback on your pitch and time accuracy.
- Rhythm training: tap rhythms in real time and get instant feedback on your performance.
- Customizable: take complete control of the software and configure your own exercises with hundreds of options available: voicing, key, pitch range, cadences, time limits, etc.
- Connect a MIDI instrument (Not included) to play your answers.
- Smart help system available everywhere in the software.
- Free email support by qualified in-house staff.
- Jazz workshops with additional exercises for advanced users: jazz chords and progressions, swing rhythms, Jazz sight-singing and melody sing-back exercises based on Jazz standards such as "After You've Gone", "Ja-Da", "Rock-a-Bye Your Baby", "St. Louis Blues", and many more.
- Detailed statistics and results: follow your progress day by day and spot your strengths and • weaknesses.
- Languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), Czech, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovene, Spanish, Turkish.