Next Generation Dynamics Processing
Syrah V3 handles the dynamics in a way that allows you to be creative, without a complicated user interface.
Syrah is a next generation dynamics processor that uses real-time detection and level dependent processing with true adaptive dynamic capabilities. Syrah is always trying to adapt its processing to the music and to the rhythm of the audio signal.
Using parts of the exquisite ‘BitterSweet’ technology, new adaptive-dynamics technology, and Flux:: well-recognized level independent dynamics processing, Syrah will be well suited as a creative versatile processor for recording and mixing, as well as for delicate and demanding mastering tasks.
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Dry Mix control (Dry/Wet with gain compensation) allowing for parallel processing or for blending some of the original "peak" into the processed signal.
- Clipper, a discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks smooth and musically.
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal.
- includes licences for AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX DSP / AAX AudioSuite / Waves SoundGrid.