Evolved Acoustic Drum Software
EFFORTLESS POWER - Instant results with unlimited depth
BFD3 is designed to sound great while offering as much depth as you need. Browse for entire presets, quickly compile custom kits or mould any drum sound you desire by retuning, damping, and processing multiple mics with the powerful internal mixing engine.
AUGMENTED REALISM - Intelligent drum and dynamics modelling
BFD3 introduces modelled tom resonance and bleed which provides a natural-sounding 'glue' which blends the sound of the kit together. The modelling varies with the characteristics and tuning of any combination of drums - something that cannot be achieved only by using samples. BFD3 also includes improved dynamics matching across drums and a swell-modelling algorithm for more realistic cymbal washes.
MIXING AND EXPORTING - New effects and workflow enhancements
The internal BFD3 mixing engine has DCAM-modelled compression, filtering and other effects alongside great-sounding EQ and algorithmic reverbs. You can even use an external signal as a compression sidechain source.
- 7 new kits recorded in 2 locations
- Dedicated rock, metal, jazz and brush kits
- More detail in less disk space
- Tom resonance / cymbal swell modelling
- Streamlined new browser and workflow
- Faster, more efficient audio engine
- Extendable interface for larger screens
- New effects including algorithmic reverb and DCAM EnvShaper
- Wide range of mix-ready presets
- Fully editable, improved groove engine
- Rudiments tool for creating grooves
- Grooves by Steve Ferrone, Brooks Wackerman, Bobby Jarzombek, Peter Erskine & Stanton Moore courtesy of Platinum Samples
- VST, AU and AAX plugin formats & standalone version