The Immersive Audio Revolution
From Creation to Real-time Immersive Delivery
Empowering artists, sound-designers and sound-engineers virtually unlimited possibilities to design, create and mix an outstanding real-time immersive experience.
Bring a sense of space and depth to your mix with the next generation audio mixing concepts
A revolutionary object & perceptual immersive mixing tool redefining the way of mixing where you intuitively position objects in spaces and let the acoustic signature of the room build the desired depth.
Bring your various audio sources as objects moving into a virtual space in an output format agnostic way while allowing you to create acoustic space (reverberation) with localized reflections.
It simply means spaciousness to your mix from multiple sound source formats supported.
Render for various deliverables
Audio is literally living a paradigm shift, moving beyond stereo to various spatial audio techniques. At the core of SPAT Revolution is a desire not to impose on panning methods and spatialization techniques rather to offer a wide range of possibilities, including panning techniques for working with audiences in wide areas not confined to traditional sweet spots for live and installation setups.
Being for improving the frontal resolution for concert diffusion, to immerse the audience with surround audio, to render to any channel-based or scene-based formats, to deliver spatial audio over headphones, SPAT Revolution simply opens up to the most advanced techniques and brings them to your fingertips.
Designed to integrate into any workflow
Rapidly deploy and manage your object-based mix session using a simple setup wizard using your physical or virtual audio interface of choice as your hardware I/O or vastly expand your DAW’s capabilities using SPAT plugin suites (AAX, AU, VST) and audio pipe technology for software audio routing and parameters automation.
Add remote integration using control devices, show control application, trajectory software and digital mixing consoles over the network, through the Open Sound Control (OSC) protocol.
Take advantage of ReaVolution, a Reaper package for SPAT Revolution facilitating the setup, integration, and workflow for immersive audio creation and production
For a wide-span of Immersive creation and production use cases:
• Live concert production and diffusion
• Music mixing for multi rendering format
• Sound design for film, music and theatre
• AR/VR production
• Audio for gaming
• Binaural for artist monitoring and audience experience
• Spatial audio composition for sound installations
• 360 audio/video production
• Scientific research and development
• Audio-visual immersive experience installations
• Corporate events and installations.
• Interactive sound creations & environmental sound
• Broadcasting 3D audio shows and concerts
Sound source formats supported:
• Mono, stereo or multi-channel objects
• A-Format microphone support with input transcoder (Sennheiser Ambeo, Soundfield ST250, ST450 and SPS200, Core Sound TetraMic, DPA-4 Microphone, Oktava MK4012, Rode NT SF1)
• High Order Ambisonic (HOA) 2D/3D, Up to 7th order with input transcoder: AmbiX (SN2D/SN3D, ACN), B-Format (FUMA, FMH), Input transcoder with; FUMA, MaxN, N2D/N3D, SN2D/SN3D normalization option, ACN, FMH and SID sorting options, Yaw, Pitch Roll control.
- Single virtual room environment
- deliver channel-base, binaural and ambisonic up to 3rd order
- Channel-based predefined and custom setups up to 12ch. (including Dolby Atmos)
- Up to 32 source audio channels
- Ambisonic 1st order source (2)
- Virtualization of speaker setup (binaural monitoring)
- HRTF Library of 12 models
- OSC integration
- Predefined OSC transformation presets
- Simple setup management
- Up to 96Khz