The lite version of the Flux Analyzer
FLUX:: Session Analyzer is a stand-alone application taking its audio samples from ASIO and Core Audio hardware I/O or via the SampleGrabber plugin for simple integration with DAWs and Digital Mixing Consoles.
This is the next generation real-time analyzer system. It provides a comprehensive range of analyzer options for any kind of imaginable audio analysis and measurement, this now includes loudness metering too. This new version includes EBU R128 / PLOUD with fully customizable metering history and offline metering stats.
Studio Session Analyzer Limitations:
- Inputs and Outputs are only Mono or Stereo
- Formats : AU / VST / AAX Native
- Resizable user interfaces
- Real-time metering with Peak / Basic RMS and now including EBU R128 / PLOUD
- Real-time spectrum analyser
- FLUX Nebula Stereo
- Phase meter, vectorscope and spectrogram display
- Unique Spectrum over space scope
- 4 Studio layout views
- Mono / Stereo up to 2 ch.
- Sample Rates (kHz) – 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 384 DXD
- Add-on options NOT supported
Mac OSX Windows