This bundle contains 3 products.
You save 6% from the $380 regular price!
Three Powerhouse Synths in One Bundle
is an award-winning modular additive synthesizer with a shape-shifting Morph Pad that makes it easy to create rich, swirling and captivating sounds. The original Loom was considered a triumph of its time when it was launched. Now, Loom II builds on this with unique and powerful new features as requested by our loyal users.
is a polyphonic analog synthesizer with vacuum tube circuit modeling that perfectly captures the crunchy, warm sound of the analog era. With four analog oscillators, multiple filters and envelopes, and built-in audio effects, Vacuum Pro lets you dive deep into subtractive synthesis to recreate those sought-after analog sounds from the 70s and 80s. Tweak the switches, knobs, and dials to program anything from basses, leads, pads, or unique sound effects. For even more warmth, Vacuum Pro has six virtual vacuum tube circuits that add crunch and grit at every stage of the signal path. Analog just got a whole lot warmer.
is an all-new instrument for designing musical transitions of epic proportions. A powerful, synth-based instrument, The Riser features all of the tools you need to compose heart-stopping transitions in one intuitive user-interface. In seconds, you can construct rises, falls, swells, fades, and more, based on our coveted sound synthesis technology. For instant inspiration, The Riser includes 300 pro-grade presets that you can edit, deconstruct, copy, mangle, and implement into your tracks.
Products included in this Bundle
Explore Additive Synthesis with the NEW LOOM 2
Synth-based Transition Designer
Polyphonic Analog Tube Synthesizer
- Loom II has been expanded to 8 voices by popular request!
- Spectral Noise section allowing a secondary oscillator to replace or enrich the additive spectrum (created with the Sine Oscillator) with a noise spectrum. This is truly revolutionary in the additive world. Your creativity is the only limit to what is possible!
- 4 new modules (See module section)
- 2 additional Subharmonic Optional Partials bellow the normal spectrum
- Enhanced Morph Pad options
- 500 all-new patches covering a wide range of sounds designed by acclaimed sound designers Richard Devine and Mark Ovenden.
- All original 350 patches re-mastered taking advantage of the new features.
- New Wave Parameter options
- 20+ other performance enhancements.
Vacuum Pro :
- A four-oscillator polyphonic analog synthesizer with vacuum tube circuit modeling
- Super-wide, fat, and organic analog sound captures the character of classic synthesizers
- Two individual synthesizer parts for huge, stacked sounds
- 350+ tweakable patches programmed by legendary sound designers
- Smart Sound Randomizer dials in settings to user-defined parameters
- 8 Smart Knobs for easy programming and macro control over key parameters
- Economy mode reduces the load on the host processor with minimal impact on the sound
- 64-bit plugin: VST, AU, RTAS, and AAX formats
The Riser :
- Transition designer optimized for electronic music production, scoring, and remix work
- 3 editable oscillators; sweep, noise, and chord
- 3 LFOs; free-running, tempo-synced, and Pumper
- 23 filter types including multi-pole and phase shift
- 300 professionally designed, editable presets
- Randomizer generates patches at the click of a button
- Invert mode creates complementary patches by instantly changing transition direction
- Easy MIDI-Learn Mode; just click and twist to assign parameters to your favorite MIDI controller hardware
- Pumper effect creates pulsating movement
Configurable delay and reverb with wet/dry processing; 4 reverb types
- Adjustable panning movements and master stereo width control
64-bit AU; 32- and 64-bit VST/AAX; Mac or Windows