Boundless reverb in stereo
Paragon ST is a true convolution reverb with the flexibility and control of a classic algorithmic reverb. We’ve used the same reverb technology as the original Paragon and packed it full of new controls for music producers, including modulation, stereo width and more.
Via re-synthesis, Paragon ST offers full control of the decay, room size and brightness of reverbs modelled on recordings of real spaces. There’s no time-stretching, which means no artefacts.
• Adding a sense of atmosphere to dry recordings
• Using channel crosstalk to create stereo reverb from a mono source
• Manipulating IRs whilst maintaining true convolution characteristics
• Authentic sounds of real spaces
- Paragon reverb in a music-friendly package
- Unique technology for re-synthesis of authentic IRs
- Stereo width control
- Tempo-locked pre-delay and modulation
- Mic distance control
- Spectral analysis
- Compact mode