This product is a Bundle!
The Next Generation Voice and Sonic Processing Tools
A suite of three processors developed over the years by the sound analysis/synthesis team at IRCAM. Their goal was to provide users with signal transformation algorithms that allow altering of sound characteristics (pitch, timbre and duration) with intuitive high level controls.
Ircam Trax includes three ingenious processors :
• TRAX Transformer V3 based on an augmented phase vocoder technology and a cutting edge transformation algorithm,
• TRAX Cross Synthesis V3 which uses a phase vocoder (the amplitude and the frequency/phase spectra), to morph the spectral characteristics of two sounds,
• and TRAX Source Filter V3 based on a signal model decomposing the signal into a time envelope allowing transformations that extend well beyond the more common source filter morphing effect.
Products included in this Bundle
Transformer - Real-time Voice and Sonic Modelling Processor
TRAX Transformer v3 is based on an augmented phase vocoder technology and a cutting edge transformation algorithm, allowing for manipulating characteristic properties of a voice such as gender, age and breath, and on any other sound; expression, formant and pitch.
Cross Synthesis - Spectral Envelope Morphing Processor
TRAX Cross Synthesis v3 utilizes a phase vocoder (the amplitude and the frequency/phase spectra), to morph the spectral characteristics of two sounds. The amplitude and frequency/phase spectra can be blended continuously and since the features that are used here are strongly nonlinear, the sound morphing is nonlinear as well, offering a way to create a wide range of new exciting and unusual sound effects.
Source Filter - Enhanced Sound Filtering
TRAX Source Filter v3 is based on a signal model decomposing the signal into a time envelope describing the energy/loudness contour of the sound, and a spectral envelope describing the spectral colour of the sound timbre. The energy contour and the spectral colour of the source sound, can be continuously blended with the spectral colour and energy contour of an arbitrary filtrating sound, allowing transformation that extend well beyond the more common source filter morphing effect.
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Dry Mix control (Dry/Wet with gain compensation) allowing for parallel processing or for blending some of the original peak into the processed signal.
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal.
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output.
- 64-bits internal floating point processing.
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz DXD (Pyramix DSP based).
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz for Native (AU/VST/AAX).