Room Acoustics and Reverberation
An algorithmic room acoustics and reverberation processor built in a modular way, with a recursive filtering based reverberation engine that reproduces and synthesizes the specific acoustic characteristics of sound environments.
Developed using technology based on more than a decade of research by the Acoustic and Cognitive Spaces Team at IRCAM, it introduces state of the art techniques for room acoustics simulation.
These include advanced perceptive models allowing an intuitive and accommodating user experience full of capabilities.
The IRCAM Verb with it's eight input and output channels give you the option to accomplish reverberation processing in multichannel/surround. Its built-in Input/Output routing matrix is provided in Verb V3, allowing the user to set up the Input/Output arrangement best suited for the physical monitoring setup in the control room.
- Resizable user interfaces
- Up to 10 channels Input/Output with support for Dolby Atmos®
- Pro Tools HD 7.1.2 & 7.0.2 Dolby Atmos® Bus Support
- Channel Routing Matrix for routing the I/O channels depending on the actual control room monitor setup (for surround/multichannel use).
- Input/Output Gain (-/+ 12 dB)
- Dry/Wet control
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
- Graphical representation of Early, Cluster and Reverb. Room Size.
- High density setting
- Decay Time controls
- High/Mid/Low frequencies explicitly.
- A set of 3-band filters applied to each part of the time structure
- Creative Perceptual Reverb Options parameters;
- Infinite (“deep-freezing” the reverb)
- Air Absorption/Roll Freq. simulates the frequency dependent air absorption.
- Modal Density, the frequency “smoothness” of the reverb engine
- Panning, virtual source panning-direction offset
- Width, panning width
- Diffuseness, the directional information of the reverberation.
- Open Sound Control Support
Mac OSX Windows
Due to AVID ProTools changing to AAX, from Version 3 (v3) RTAS for AVID ProTools is no longer supported.