Chorus and Flanger Effects
Chorus and Flanger effects operate on a very similar basis, that's why they were both implemented in the Liquid Mod II. The Liquid Mod II produces vintage tape flanging, gentle choruses, sharp phasing, phaser-emulation effects and a variety of dual-delay-modulation sounds quickly.
It has the character of a vintage chorus-flanger unit using modern features options.
- Chorus or Flanger effects
- Analog or Digital processing modes
- LFO Rate and Depth controls
- Sync to the host's tempo
- Feedback control
- Overdrive control
- Output level and Mix controls
- Easy-to-use modern interface with LFO light-meter
- Full Automation for all parameters PC and Mac OS X
Mac OSX Windows