The Next Generation Multichannel Analyzer
The Flux Analyzer Multichannel Option provides a vast range of measurement tools for the most demanding multichannel environment. In addition to standard spectrum analyzer and metering tools, an innovative set of spectrum tools, Flux:: Nebula, presenting frequency and scope over space in a fashion never seen before.
The actual analysis is then performed using a computer with a graphic card supporting OpenGL/DirectX. The system could also be coupled with a wireless transmitter to route a source test signal to the laptop to perform transfer curve measurements at different locations more conveniently.
Flux Analyzer Multichannel Option is not a full product, in order to run this, the Flux Analyzer Essential is required!
- Analysis of up to 16 channels simultaneously
- Adds Multi-Microphone support for Flux Analyzer Live Option
- Unique spectrum over space scope, providing real-time visualization of the the audio content in the surround space-frequency domain.
- Supports any type of surround configuration (4.0, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 7.0, 7.1 etc...)
- Power grading: color varies according to signal power
- Dynamic grading : color varies according to signal dynamics
- Power/dynamic grading : combines both previous modes
- Frequency grading : color varies according to frequency
- Inter-channel phase correlation
Flux Analyzer Multichannel is not a full product, in order to run this, the Flux Analyzer Essential is required!