The A-Pian Grand piano is and old french Gaveau piano. Gaveau was a French piano manufacturer. The company was established in 1847 in Paris and used to be one of the three largest piano makers in France (after Érard and Pleyel).
This particular piano was build in 1960 and is reffered to as a "crapaud" ("Petite Grand" in english), which means that it's a little smaller than a "quart de queue" (baby grand).
It has a very particular sound, very bright and full of inharmonicity in the bass due to the short lenght of the strings.
This library was our first attempt at finding new ways of sampling a piano. We tried to reduce the size and still keeping the most important parts.
- 820Mb, 232 samples.
- 3 Velocity layers for the sustain.
- 3 Velocities for the release.
- Pedal down resonance and true pedal action.
- Key noises samples.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
Acousticsample products must be protected via iLok.