Pleyel Grand Piano
Everybody keeps on sampling the best and cleanest piano ever! Here is a completely different approach. Acoustic Samples recorded an old Pleyel Grand Piano (F-71240 model from 1928) with vintage gear ( for example : a studer console and tube microphones), it has a full bodied sound and the warmth of an old jazz/blues or even classical music recording.
- 12.89Gb uncompressed, 2Gb compressed in lossless flac format, around 3000 samples.
- 2 microphone positions that you can mix from the interface (close and rim).
- 9 Velocity layers for the sustain and 9 Velocities for the release.
- Pedal down resonance and true pedal action.
- Key noises samples.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Sostenuto (middle pedal).
Acousticsample products must be protected via iLok.