Wurlie is a 64 keys Wurlitzer 206A piano, and as the Wurlitzer company named it, a "Student Electronic Piano".
The 206A is a student model, and is very similar to a 200A except for its beige color and built in amp/speaker (it also did not come with a tremolo). It was designed to be paired with a 206, which is the teacher model and they were mainly used in conservatories. The teacher had a headphone and microphone to be able to listen to each student individually and talk to them without others hearing them.
- 1.21Gb, 3123 samples.
- 10 Velocity layers for the sustain and 20 Velocities for the release.
- Time based release samples for accurate staccato sound.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Independant mix of the acoustic/electric sound.
- Sympathetic resonance on both pedal up and down.
- Complete control over the midi response.
- Vibrato simulation.
- Saturation, chorus and flanger effects.
- Amp simulation of the real cabinet.
- Spring Reverb.
Mac OSX Windows
Acousticsample products must be protected via iLok.