Marchin' is a marching band set made of one 26' Bass Drum, one 28' Orchestral Bass Drum, six 16' Snares, eight 16' Toms.
Marchin' has been recorded with 3 microphone positions, a stereo one on the overheads and on each drum, there was one microphone above and one under. All the samples have been carefully trimmed to keep the phase alignment. The interface allows you to mix the positions together to take advantage of the different sounds available.
- 2.16Gb, 4593 samples
- 20 velocity layers per round robin (80 samples per element)
- 4 Cycle round robins for each element
- Custom mapping with presets
- Variable mapping repetition to play it with both hands
- Multiple microphone positions and custom mixing of each element
- Advanced cymbal action
- Pitch adjustment for every element
- Advanced UVI scripting
Mac OSX Windows
Acousticsample products must be protected via iLok.