The Upright is Chinese 4/4 four strings Upright bass (double bass) recorded with a total of three microphones, a pair of overheads, one next to the F-Hole and one close to the pickup. These three microphones perspectives allow you to shape the sound and give it more bass, roundness or detail (finger noises).
- 2.54Gb, 2772 samples.
- three microphone positions (overheads, bass microphones + pickup).
- 6 Velocity layers for the sustain and two different takes for each note (2 round robins) and 14 Velocities for the release.
- Hammer on samples.
- Pull Off on samples.
- Advanced Vibrato effect controlled via modulation wheel.
- slides effects.
- slap samples.
- Harmonics, ghost notes, string hits samples.
- Percussion samples with round robins
Acousticsample products must be protected via iLok.