Virtual Yamaha C7 Grand Piano
The C7Grand library is based on a Yamaha C7 Grand piano. The C7 is the biggest of the C series (227cm / 7'6"), it can be seen on many concert stages, in studios across the world and at multiple prestigious music events.
Acousticsamples wanted to capture its delicate, bright and precise sound that you hear worldwide. They used their expertise and accumulated experience in sampling and piano simulation tools. The C7 Grand plug-in is now available with all of the features you can think of : multiple microphones (3 different stereo perspectives), half pedal, repedal, sympathetic resonances and many other.
It come with many customizable features that you can change: the overall sound, the tuning (even complex microtuning are possible) and even the MIDI response.
The C7 Grand is using the popular flac lossless compression format (UVI Workstation 2.5.2 is required to use it) to increase the streaming performances and loading time without losing any audio quality. This will save you space, the library shrinks from 14Gb uncompressed to 2.41Gb.
- 15Gb uncompressed, 2,41Gb compressed in lossless flac format, around 4800 samples.
- 3 microphone positions that you can load, enable and mix.
- Realistic staccatos.
- Sympathetic resonances.
- Repedal effect.
- Sostenuto behavior.
- Half pedal.
- Large choice of high quality IR based reverbs.
- Advanced tuning (each note can be tuned individually and microtunings can be applied).
- True pedal action (real bahavior of the pedal down resonances).
- Complete control over the MIDI response of the library.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
Acousticsample products must be protected via iLok.