Automatic quick-fix compliance
LM-Correct gives you a unique, immediate and hassle-free route to loudness-compliant audio in your day-to-day loudness workflow, saving you time and preventing costly mistakes.
Either within your NLE/DAW or as a standalone application, LM-Correct delivers automated compliance with True Peak correction, solving your compliance issues on the spot. Used in conjunction with a real-time meter, LM-Correct saves iterative adjustments to the mix as you approach target levels, allowing transparent in-edit 'quick-touch' finishing of your audio. It’s an essential part of your loudness toolkit.
LM-Correct's interface is designed to facilitate intuitive operation. Whether the plug-in or the standalone application is in use, the process for using LM-Correct is conceptually the same.
• Faster than real-time loudness analysis
• Final compliance checks for mixed audio
• Immediate finishing of audio to loudness standards
• Integrated True Peak limiting
- Automated standard compliance
- ITU-R BS. 1770 | EBU R128 | CALM Act compliant
- Integrated loudness target
- Maximum True Peak Level
- Short-term and momentary loudness limiting
- Optional DynApt LRA dynamics targeting
- EBU mode
- Automatic mono through 5.1 compatibility + 7.1.2 support
- Leq(m) (TASA) measurement