Virtual VOX Super Continental
The Super II is based on a 1965 VOX super continental dual manual organ. Many variations of this keyboard were created, single manuals, dual manuals, with and without the percussions switches. The one we used is a rare one that is a dual manual and an extra output for a pedal keyboard and has the percussion switches.
The VOX continental has been used a lot in the 1960's rock bands such as the beatles, the doors, and the animals.
We sampled every drawbar of each of the 3 keyboards separately that you can control from the interface and explore every available tone of the Super II plus we sampled it with and without the vibrato effect. The pedal keyboard also has a sustain feature as well as a legato up function that we recreated to mimic the behaviour of the original instrument.
We also added a complete chain of effects, a spring reverb, a saturation and a cabinet simulation with 20 different cabinets and microphones combinations plus a rotary speaker.
- 520Mb uncompressed, 250Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 3500 samples.
- 3 keyboards, Bass, Lower and Upper with individual drawbars that you can mix from the interface.
- Many presets that you can save, load and share plus the default ones included with the original VOX manual.
- Accurate pedal keyboard behaviour simulation (sustain and 8/16).
- Spring reverb and saturation effect.
- Amp simulation with around 20 different cabinet and microphones combinations.
- MIDI channel or zone based separation to access all 3 keyboards
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
Acousticsample products must be protected via iLok.