Industry Standard Loudness Metering for Avid HDX
Special For Pro Tools HDX power users, Visualizer DSP is available to take full advantage of Avid's HDX hardware. Using an industry standard gives you confidence and peace of mind.
VisLM’s unique loudness meter design delivers everything you need – intuitively, accurately and immediately. Hit the target first time, every time, with VisLM’s instant overview combined with detailed historical analysis. Mix with the confidence and peace of mind you can only experience with an industry standard product.
With a full set of international and regional presets, VisLM is ready to go immediately. And for legacy, station specific or internal specifications, VisLM can be fully configured to handle any situation; from detailed expert reporting to simple safety zones and navigable loudness alerts for less experienced operators.
For Avid HDX hardware compatibility. The software is a DSP version.
Please note that the DSP version uses AAX Hybrid functionality, which is not yet supported by the HDX Hybrid Engine.
NUGEN loudness products are compatible with all recommendations and guidance based on the international standard ITU-R B.S. 1770, revisions 1, 2, 3 and 4 including:
• ATSC A/85 (CALM ACT)
• EBU R128
• EBU R128 S1
• ARIB TR-B32
• AGCOM 219/9/CSP
• Portaria 354
• DPP (BBC, ITV, C4, C5, S4C)
VisLM also supports Leq(m) (TASA and SAWA variants) and Leq(a) measurements.
For Avid HDX hardware compatibility, the software is also available in a DSP version. Please note that the DSP version uses AAX Hybrid functionality, which is not yet supported by the HDX Hybrid Engine.
Loudness normalisation introduces a common reference point for all stages of audio production, allowing audio professionals to stay in control of quality whilst meeting all loudness requirements and specifications.
• Hit specifications easily and intuitively
• Achieve average loudness harmonisation from differing sources
• Balance music/dialog/special effects
• Take control of audio quality at source
• Avoid 'level shifting' further down the broadcast stream
• Produce consistent masters
• Meet legislation and internal standards
• Manage live broadcast levels rapidly and objectively
• Consistently balance music/dialog/special effects
• 7.1.2 surround support
• PlayStation & Xbox One compatible
• Balance dialog/SFX/beds
- DSP extension
- True Peak level meters
- Timecode locked ReMEM
- Automated loudness overdub
- Leq(m) and Leq(a) measurement
- Momentary, Short-term & Integrated loudness
- ITU-R BS. 1770 | EBU R128 | CALM compliant
- Suitable for Netflix best practice
- Navigable flags & alerts
Mac OSX Windows