Essential bass management
Monofilter Elements grabs hold of your bass and secures it solidly within your mix. Intuitive controls allow you to quickly anchor the power, whilst retaining the essential character and perceived spatial characteristics.
It includes most of the essential features of Monofilter, which has become an industry standard for Broadcasters and Mixing/Mastering Engineers.
Monofilter Elements brings back the centre of your bass, so easily lost through stereo effects processing, synth sound generation, unwanted phase inconsistencies and live recording mic bleed. Nugen's market leading features now give you clear control over stereo spread, transition and phase alignment, and the unique WYSIWYG interface gives you clear and exacting visual feedback.
If solid or natural sounding bass is a requirement in your recording projects, Monofilter Elements provides the foundation for real power and definition. The ear finds it difficult, if not impossible to determine the direction of low frequencies. This can often contribute to a lack of clarity and focus in the mix.
- Mastering Quality Processing
- Linear phase Monofiltering
- Precise low end phase alignment
- Auto level trim and phase control
- Linear phase High Pass filter
- Multiple output modes
- Clear band limited operation
- Stereo real-time audio analysis
- Real-time correlation by frequency analysis
- Click-and-drag stereo width envelope