Multichannel and Stereo to 5.1 and 9.1 upmixer
From naturally extracted and expanded soundscapes to full cinematic big-stage enhancement, Halo Upmix delivers all the control you need to fine-tune your surround mix to perfection. With unique centre channel management, including switchable dialog extraction, Halo Upmix is perfect for all types of production from archive restoration and TV through to the full 7.1 feature film experience.
This product includes the 3D extension that adds Dolby Atmos bed track (7.1.2) and Auro 3D (7.1.4) compatibility, and Ambisonic outputs.
The Halo Upmix algorithms produce a natural, coherent spatial upmix, preserving the character of the original audio without adding any artificial reverb, chorus or delays.
With the 'Exact' control engaged, Halo Upmix can be used with confidence that the original source integrity is precisely preserved in the downmix.
- Stem and group upmixing
- 7.1 cinematic sound stage enhancement
- TV stereo to surround upmixing with hard centre
- Repurposing of original stereo for cinematic release
- TV archive enhancement for 5.1 broadcast
- Natural extension of original stereo panoramas and atmospheres
- Upmix to Dolby Atmos compatible 7.1.2 bed track (3D Immersive Extension required)
- Upmix to 1st, 2nd & 3rd order Ambisonic (AmbiX format) for VR applications (3D Immersive Extension required)