ISL 2st to ISL 2 upgrade
This is the upgrade for owners of ISL 2st to be able to have the ISL 2.
ISL 2 is a transparent look-ahead limiter designed to allow you to get on with creative audio production while it takes care of true-peak compliance for you.
ISL uses the standardised true-peak algorithms of ITU-R B.S. 1770 and related standards (including Apple ‘Mastered for iTunes’ true-peak detection), and is suitable for the control of audio for Post Production and Broadcast applications. True-peak limiting can also be used to ensure that down-stream Codecs (mp3, AAC etc.) do not introduce distortion into the signal.
With unique Steering and Ducking meters, ISL2 guides you to the perfect settings. Whether you are preserving directional integrity, atmospheric ambience or taming a surround centre channel, ISL2 gives you the information and control you need to achieve your objective with ease. New processing enhancements assess the incoming audio for frequency content and automatically take care of those minor adjustments required when LF content drives the limiter, delivering increased transparency whilst maintaining our renowned reputation of intuitive operation.
Transparent True Peak Limiting
- Adjust adjustable look ahead
- Two stage, non-linear adaptive algorithm
- Adjustable channel linking
- Includes iTunes True Peak option
- Compatible with ITU-R BS. 1770
- True brick-wall limited output
- Mono through 7.1 surround compatible
Clear, intuitive operation
- Intelligent adaptive algorithm
- Clear metering
- Multiple diagnostic listen modes
- Accurate, standard compliant I/O metering
- Precise direct numeric maxima
- Adjustable ballistics and colour splits