ISL 2st to ISL 2 upgrade
This is the upgrade for owners of ISL 2st to be able to have the ISL 2.
ISL is a transparent look-ahead limiter designed to allow you to get on with creative audio production while it takes care of True Peak compliance for you.
ISL uses the standardised True Peak algorithms of ITU-R B.S. 1770 and related standards (including Apple ‘afclip’ True Peak detection), and is suitable for the control of audio for post production, music mastering and broadcast applications. True Peak limiting can also be used to ensure that downstream codecs (mp3, AAC etc.) do not introduce distortion into the signal.
• Broadcast compliant
• Protect AAC, MP3 etc.
• Master for online delivery
• Surround capable
• ITU-R B.S. 1770-4
• Apple Afclip
• Auto release
• TPmax limit
ISL 2 - Surround compatibility up to 7.1.2 for Post & Movie production
Powerful processing :
- TPlim control that automatically adjusts transfer curve parameters
- Auto-release monitors incoming audio for low frequency content that dynamically adapt preventing distortions
- Unique steering and ducking meters preserving directional integrity or atmospheric ambience
- New processing enhancements that increase transparency
For music production:
- Made for today's music delivery services (Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal etc.)
- Mix and Master without downstream distortions
For post and broadcast:
- Meets latest True Peak compliance standards
- ITU-R B.S. 1170-4 compliance and a dedicated brick-wall TPlim setting
- Loudness Toolkit has been included in the audio tool category of Netflix’s Production Technology Alliance.
Mac OSX Windows