Upgrade for ISL 1 owners to ISL 2st
This is a special upgrade for owners of the first generation ISL 1 to upgrade to the ISL 2st.
ISL is a transparent look-ahead limiter designed to allow you to get on with creative audio production while it takes care of True Peak compliance for you.
ISL uses the standardised True Peak algorithms of ITU-R B.S. 1770 and related standards (including Apple ‘afclip’ True Peak detection), and is suitable for the control of audio for post production, music mastering and broadcast applications. True Peak limiting can also be used to ensure that downstream codecs (mp3, AAC etc.) do not introduce distortion into the signal.
ISL 2st - Mono and Stereo audio production
- Adjust adjustable look ahead
- Two stage, non-linear adaptive algorithm
- Adjustable channel linking
- Includes iTunes True Peak option- Loudness compatible limiting
- Protect against distortion introduced by lossy codecs
- Compatible with ITU-R BS. 1770
- True brick-wall limited output
- Mono and Stereo compatible