Stereoizer 2 to Stereoizer 3 Upgrade
This upgrade allows owners of Stereoizer 2 to obtain the new Stereoizer 3.
Stereoizer is a high-specification stereo image manipulation tool suitable for natural expansion, reduction and introduction of stereo width at any stage of the audio production process.
Developed for and tested by professional audio engineers, Stereoizer adds natural sounding width and depth to any audio recording, mono or stereo, leaving the inherent character of the original source intact. Quite simply Stereoizer will make your audio more coherent, highly polished and spatially balanced without adding artificial reverberation, chorusing or delay.
- Expands narrow stereo spectra
- Introducing width to mono recordings
- Enhances the depth of FX return channels
- Adding richness and gloss
- Re-focuses central solidity
- Opens up cluttered frequencies
- Adds depth, width and space to specific tracks