Pure Rhodes sound, uncompromised playability
This instrument is based on real samples of a 1978 Fender Rhodes Mark1 fully restored with clean pickups and tines, new grommets, new hammer tips, etc, so it is the best an electric piano can sound.
Acousticsamples product gives you access to a 100% continuous response, a very small sized library (80Mb) and a very high tweak ability. It also ensures that the staccatos and releases that make up for half of the realism sound perfect, not like a fadeout, not too loud, just perfect.
The technology used by Acoustic Samples is based upon the hybrid fusion of sound samples and modeling techniques, this allows Vtines MK1 to weigh approximately 80Mb per instrument (retina graphics and presets included). This product sounds like a Fender Rhodes with all of its imperfections and has a fully continuous response (if you're not convinced, listen to the 127 velocity example in our video) as well as a highly tweakable sound.
- 80Mb compressed in lossless flac format.
- Sampling and modeling hybrid of a Mark1 Fender Rhodes
- Full continuous velocity
- Perfect staccatos and release samples
- Around 35 high quality presets
- Fully customizable instrument to match any real life Rhodes voicing and adjustment.
- Precisely measures Vibrato effect
- Very detailed Rhodes AMP simulation with different mic placements and true stereo response.
- FX Pedalboard with 8 high quality effects
- Completely adjustable MIDI response
- Auto keyboard velocity adjustment tool
Acousticsample products must be protected via iLok.