Mia Delay dt MKII, is a 'hardware'-style echo/delay unit designed for both production and live performance uses. It features intuitive, extensive control parameters with excellent sound quality and low CPU load. It can be operated in Mono, Stereo and Ping-Pong (aka 'cross-feed echo') mode, it provides paired, or independent controls for each channel.
The latest version includes VST 3 support, improved cpu performance, big fixes and an updated GUI.
- Mono, Stereo, Ping-Pong Operation
- 0.1ms Delay time resolution
- Phase inverse option, separately on Input and Feedback
- High Pass and Low Pass Filters on input
- Link and Lock control parameters option
- BPM Sync
- 40 MIA Presets