Pure Wurlitzer Sound, Uncompromised Playability
Just like for the VTines and the B-5 Organ, Acousticsamples have combined synthesis techniques and sampling to achieve a high level of playability and tweaking.
This allows the VReeds to weight only 70Mb and to really sound like a Wurlitzer© Electric Piano with all of its imperfections while having a fully continuous response (if you're not convinced, listen to the 127 velocity example in their video).
Acoustic Samples recorded the most famous Wurlitzers : the 200 and the 200A. There are subtle differences between these two models mainly due to the thickness of the Reeds and the amplifier circuit. This product offers you a separate interface for the 200 and 200A.
- Sampling and modeling hybrid of two Wurlitzer© models: a 200 and a 200A
- Full continuous velocity
- Perfect staccatos and release samples
- Around 35 high quality presets
- Fully customizable instrument to match any real life Wurlitzer voicing and adjustment.
- Precisely measured Vibrato effect
- Different Wurlitzer© AMP simulations: 200 speakers, 206A Cabinet, plus a Fender Rhodes© suitcase amp and a Twin Reverb© amp
- FX Pedalboard with 8 high quality effects
- Completely adjustable MIDI response
- Auto keyboard velocity adjustment tool
Mac OSX Windows
Acousticsample products must be protected via iLok.