Pure Wurlitzer Sound, Uncompromised Playability
Just like for the VTines and the B-5 Organ, Acousticsamples have combined synthesis techniques and sampling to achieve a high level of playability and tweaking while maintaining a realistic sound.
This allows the VReeds to weight only 70Mb and to really sound like a Wurlitzer© Electric Piano with all of its imperfections while having a fully continuous response (if you're not convinced, listen to the 127 velocity example in our video) as well as a highly tweakable sound.
There are a few Wurlitzer Electric Pianos, but the most famous ones are the 200 and the 200A. There are subtle differences between the two models mainly due to the thickness of the Reeds and the amplifier circuit. Instead of choosing one, it was decided to sample the two models and offer you the choice from the interface.
VReeds is based on real samples of two Wurlitzer models, a 200 and a 200A. They were both fully restored with original and well adjusted Reeds, and had a precise action that allowed for a perfect sampling while keeping all of the vintage Wurlitzer sound characteristics.
Acousticsamples' modeling method gives you access to a 100% continuous response, a very small sized library (70Mb for both models) and a very high tweakability.
It also ensures that the staccatos and releases that make up for half of the realism sound perfect, not like a fadeout, not too loud, just perfect.
- Sampling and modeling hybrid of two Wurlitzer© models: a 200 and a 200A
- Full continuous velocity
- Perfect staccatos and release samples
- Around 35 high quality presets
- Fully customizable instrument to match any real life Wurlitzer voicing and adjustment.
- Precisely measured Vibrato effect
- Different Wurlitzer© AMP simulations: 200 speakers, 206A Cabinet, plus a Fender Rhodes© suitcase amp and a Twin Reverb© amp
- FX Pedalboard with 8 high quality effects
- Completely adjustable MIDI response
- Auto keyboard velocity adjustment tool
Acousticsample products must be protected via iLok.