A Linear Phase Parametric Multiband EQ
Duy Deep Analog EQ is the first multiband parametric equalizer combining linear phase filtering with analog-modelled technology.
Deep Analog EQ includes, a set of important benefits in comparison to other EQ's in the market:
1) Deep Analog EQ guarantees phase coherence, which is extremely important for Mastering applications.
2) Duy Deep Analog EQ is based on advanced Analog Models techniques, for which Duy has been renowned since the early 90's.
- Pure analogue sound with full digital control
- great depth control giving unlimited nuances of analog warmth
- Interactive graphic controls including a knob and EQ
- Proprietary & exclusive Modelled Active Circuit Synthesis (MACS) technology
- 9 bell modes on each band, with an unheard-of sound colour variety
- Noiseless hyper-realistic traditional filter nets, based on classic EQ circuitry
- 10 bands of total frequency control
- Some 100 presets for easy-access operation
- Includes 10 filtering channels or bands (6 multiform band-pass filters, 1 Low-pass, 1 High-Pass, 1 Lo-Shelf & 1 Hi-Shelf)
- Vast range of applications that allow subtle changes in "colour" to drastic operations such as modifying spectral tuning, or high-quality Mastering