Paragon is a true convolution reverb with the flexibility and control of a classic algorithmic reverb, giving you the sound of real spaces, now with unprecedented tweakability. Via re-synthesis, Paragon offers full control of the decay, room size and brightness of reverbs modelled on 3D recordings of real spaces - with no time-stretching, which means no artefacts - not to mention spectral analysis and precise EQ of the Impulse Responses themselves.
Gone are the days of enormous IR libraries. Why have 30 recordings of different-sized churches, when you can meticulously adjust the characteristics of one church?
Perfect for surround applications including Dolby Atmos bed tracks, the reverb operates in up to 7.1.2 channels of audio.
• Creating immersive reverb
• Atmos-compatible convolution reverb
• Manipulating IRs whilst maintaining true convolution characteristics
• Authentic sounds of real spaces
- True convolution reverb
- Dolby Atmos and surround-compatible
- Individually configurable crosstalk per channel
- Unique technology for re-synthesis of authentic IRs
- HPF and LPF per channel
- Spectral analysis
- Switchable LFE
- Compact mode