Super realistic brass section
Acousticsamples have successfully dealt with the challenge of using too many keyswitches for air flow control in a horn sample library.
Thanks to their recent work with a hybrid form of technology that blends samples and modeling, they were able to overcome the problem and make use of impeccable authentic sounding horns with a simple but yet powerful interface.
This new technology is called HAT (Harmonic Alignment Technology); it allows Acoustic Samples to accurately reproduce the variations in the timbre going from very soft to very loud playing.
The HAT technology is based upon the hybrid use of sound samples and modeling techniques, this allows V Horns to weigh approximately 90Mb per instrument (retina graphics and presets included). This product reproduces faithfully the real sound of live horn instrument with all of its imperfections but it also flaunts a continuous response range and incredible playability.
Acousticsamples are confident in saying that to their ears, and hopefully yours too, VHorns is the most realistic and easy-to-use VST available today.
- Proprietary HAT (Harmonic Alignment Technology)lets you play articulations yourself like a player
- multiple ways to control the vibrato: automatic, automatic depending on time, and completely manually.
- Legatos behavior can be adjusted and even randomized for more life-like performances
- Adjust 4 different microphone positions so that you can get the exact sound you want
- The virtual space feature perfectly reproduces what a real recording of an ensemble would be using convolution
- Mutes are available as part of the sound
- Use a wind controller like an EWI, an Aerophone a Sylphyo or any other brand
- Load multiple instruments at the same time and it will play unisons exactly at the same time
Acousticsample products must be protected via iLok.