Multichannel True Peak Limiter
Elixir is built upon the same algorithm as the legacy Elixir v3. It was meticulously designed to achieve a natural sounding result preserving the natural timbre of the audio material. This product line has been used by recording and mastering engineers for almost a decade now.
The new Elixir supports up to 16 channels, it conforms with the ITU-R and EBU loudness norms. Elixir is an indispensable tool for immersive audio productions including Dolby Atmos.
- Resizable user interfaces
- Meets the broadcast, post-production, and mastering industry norms with real True Peak output in accordance with the ITU-R BS.1770 and EBU R128 norms.
- Provides up to 16 channels of processing, operating at sample rates up to 384kHz.
- The user interface is now scalable in 6 steps to easily adapt to the screen resolution of the DAW workstation; 800×600, 1000×750, 1200×900, 1300×975, 1600×1200, and 2000×1500.
- Modernized GUI to enhance the user experience, and optimize control of the audio content.
- Input / Output Gain (-12/+12 dB) applied to the limiter input and output stage of the limiter.
- The multistage processing provides the option to set the algorithm to perform the limiting processing in multi-stages, for precise and natural sounding results.
- True bypass routes the incoming signal directly to the output for a clear transition between bypassed and processed signal.
- New presets meeting the output true-peak recommendations for Youtube, Spotify, Apple Music and Netflix.
Mac OSX Windows