The next generation of poly-synthesis
TubeSynth leverages the next generation of advanced analogue modelling technology first debuted in Air Music's highly acclaimed desktop plugin synth Vacuum Pro. Their evolved engine is the result of over 20 years of meticulous research and development.
You will discover new lush soundscapes you never before dreamt possible. Dive deep into subtractive synthesis to recreate those sought-after analogue sounds from the 70s and 80s.
Whether you're creating the soundtrack to your next dystopian masterpiece or want to relive the sounds of yesteryear, don't miss this powerful plugin! Featuring sounds ranging from warm and pristine to downright dirty, energize your music with a fresh injection of top quality sounds.
The layout has been carefully designed for easy tweak-ability during live performance using your favourite Midi Controller.
Packed with Presets:
The TubeSynth comes packaged with a comprehensive factory library of over 300 cutting-edge presets, including sumptuous pads, hard-hitting plucks, thunderous basses and screaming lead sounds.
Award-Winning Effects by Air Technology:
AIR TubeSynth has world-class audio effects processing built-in to enhance your sounds as you create quickly. Choose from Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Compressor and the new Hype EQ., each with a dedicated section to dial-in any adjustments.
Hype EQ provides a quick way of enhancing the low- or high- end of any patch. Beef up wobbles, basses, and kick-drum sounds with deep sub- bass by adjusting the Low Hype parameter, or turn up Hype High to polish off the high end with shimmer and sparkle; the latter sounds great on pads, strings, brass, and percussive sounds.
The AIR Creative FX collection has been included as part of Pro Tools since Version 8 and is considered the reference FX suite by some of the world's most respected audio professionals. AIR FX has been featured in many of the last decade's top film, game and music projects. Each plugin has been expertly designed with ease of use in mind and will ensure professional results each time.
Included with your Plugin purchase is our Desktop Player application. Fire up the Desktop Version of Hype and connect your favourite Midi Controller either by USB or Bluetooth, and you are ready to perform live. Our interface has been designed with ease of use and live performance for maximum playability.
Originally exclusive to Akai Professionals MPC and Force products by popular demand, we are excited to bring this plugin to AU, VST, AAX formats for use in your favourite hosts or as a Desktop App. Now you can bring your Standalone projects to your host of choice or take your production on the road with MPC OS devices.
- Flexible Oscillator architecture features noise, saw, square, pulse and triangle waveforms.
- Two different unison engines offer extended possibilities for thickening the timbre of any patch.
- Users can customize the harmonic content of Oscillator 2 using the voice level EQ and Drive parameters.
- Lowpass Filter with continuously variable slope with pre and post distortion.
- Polyphonic Glide/Portamento for polyphonic pitch slides between chords.
- Envelopes included for Filter, Amp with a third specialist ramp envelope that can be assigned to different modulation destinations.
- Two LFO’s have Sine, Square, Saw Up, Saw Down, Pump, Sample and Hold and Drift waveforms.
- Explore a wide range of timbral possibilities with the Oscillator’s Ring Modulation parameter.
- AIR Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Compressor and Hype EQ.
- Almost 300 patches provide a wide selection of Synth, Lead, Pluck, Pad, Bass, Organ, FX presets.
- Oscillator 1 and 2 Env Shape parameter allows users to modulate the shape of each oscillator with the Filter Envelope
Mac OSX Windows