Versatile Tremolo and Panning Effect
Tremolo Pan is a versatile tremolo and panning effect, it gives your tracks the movement and life that they may need.
This device allows you to choose from Sine, Triangle and Square algorithms so your tremolo sound can be silky smooth or become more agitated jagged sounding effect.
Adjust the Depth and Width knobs to increase the effect’s strength and stereo imaging. Turn the big Seed knob to change the rate of the tremolo and flip the switch to synchronize the effect to your DAW’s master tempo.
- Speed : Changes the speed of the Tremolo Pan effect.
- Depth : Changes the depth of the effect.
- Sync : Synchronizes the speed (rate) of the Tremolo Pan to your host BPM.
- Width : Increases the stereo width of the Tremelo Pan effect.
- Selector buttons : Choose between Sine, Triangle and Square Tremelo Modes.